Recipe - Spaghetti Bolognaise Sauce
Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce Recipe
A possible addition to plain Pasta or Spaghetti
- Beef or Lamb Mince
- An Onion
- (1-2tbsp) of oil
- Ready made Bolognese Sauce
- Can of Chopped Tomatoes
- Chopped Onion
- Basil or Mixed Herbs
- Put a little bit (1-2tbsp) of oil into a pan and heat until hot.
- At this point it's sometimes nice to fry some onion to add extra flavour
- Put mince in pan and turn on the hob. Cook until all the meat is completely brown
- Add bolognese sauce to mince and put on low for about 20 mins. If you don't have ready-made bolognese sauce, use a can of chopped tomatoes, and add chopped onion, basil or mixed herbs, black pepper, and other seasoning to taste.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions. Cooked spaghetti should stick to the wall, but you can also taste it to find out.
- Serve with the bolognese sauce and grated cheese.
We have a number of alternatives available, check the TSR Recipe Book for details
Thanks must go to user -Matt- for these recipes